I just got back from my Korea trip a week ago, and today I’ll be sharing on the blog all the things I got! I realized that I never really got to finish my Korea wishlist; things just got super busy that I couldn’t find time to look for more items to buy, and decided to just wing it.
Korea is a complete shopping heaven, and honestly my sister and I didn’t even go all out because of budget limitations. There were soooo many things we wanted to buy, but being the logical and responsible adults we are (lol really!! 😳), we had to think long and hard about the things we wanted vs what we needed.
Items we got range from skincare to makeup to food and of course our beloved Kpop merch! 💜
THE HAUL So this is basically almost everything, just missing some food and shoes! Here’s everything minus other stuff we bought as pasalubong (gifts) for friends and family! So all the items featured in this haul are our own personal purchases.
- Dr. Jart + Rubber Mask Moist Lover
- Dr. Jart + Rubber Mask Bright Lover
- Etude House Pomegranate Sheet Masks pack
- Etude House Collagen Sheet Masks pack
- Etude House Pearl Sheet Masks pack
- Mediheal Meshpeel Greenteatree Meshpeel Masks pack
- Mediheal Meshpeel Brightclay Meshpeel Masks pack
- Random masks from The Saem, Papa Recipe & more
Mediheal is my holy grail sheet mask brand, so of course I’d stock up on them while we were there. The prices aren’t necessarily cheaper; in fact, they actually cost the same. The only reason why we got the Mediheal masks there is because those specific variants don’t get restocked quickly in the Philippines. We actually wanted to buy BTS Mediheal sheet mask packs too, but decided not to since there are a lot of them here still in stock 🤣
The other brands we got were very very cheap!! Some of them amount to like just php50 per mask when you buy as a set. So yeah, we kinda got a lot! Oh and the other random masks we got were also freebies that were being given out outside of stores to get people to come inside. It’s raining sheet masks there honestly 😳 you’ll see them everywhere!
- Heimish All Clean White Clay Foam
- Mediheal Teatree Care Cleansing Foam
- Shiseido White Lucent Luminizing Infuser
- Whamisa Organic Flowers Deep Rich Toner Essence
- Mediheal Warming Eye Mask
- Laneige Water Sleeping Mask Duo
We actually wanted to buy a lot more skincare, like Klairs, but when we computed the prices, most of the items are cheaper here (beautymnl or althea) than buying it there. It’s weird I know, but it’s nice that it’s very accessible here at such great prices that there would be no need to go to Korea just to buy them! A lot of these items are repurchases but some of them are things I’ve been eyeing on for quite some time and have wanted to try. Some of these were also bought at Duty Free stores in the airport! 😊
- Etude House Red Velvet Luv Kit Matte Chic Lip Lacquer
- Heimish Life is Coral Dailism Coralic Stick Eye Shadow
- The Saem Eco Earth Power Tone Up Sun Cream SPF50+ PA++++ (SCOUPS)
- Etude House Face Liquid Blur SPF50+ PA++++ Cherry Blossom Edition
- Aprilskin Turn-Up Color Treatment Dark Brown
- Laneige BB Cushion Whitening SPF50+ PA+++ No. 23 Sand
A lot of the makeup purchases on this list are actually impulsive buys. I was either attracted by the nice packaging or the interesting product concept. I can’t wait to try all of these out! My only regret is not being able to find Hoshi’s The Saem sun cream — his were all out of stock in ALL The Saem outlets we went to 😩
- W. Dressroom New York Dress & Living Clear Perfume 49 Peach Blossom x 2
- W. Dressroom New York Dress & Living Clear Perfume 97 April Cotton x 2
- Jo Malone London Blackberry & Bay Cologne
My sister & I really LOVE W. Dressroom’s perfumes, especially these 2 scents! 💜 Not sure where we can buy these here aside from resellers, so we ended up buying 2 each already since it was way cheaper and we have no idea where we’ll be able to get them next time. Oh and we got the Jo Malone perfume at the Duty Free store in the airport too!!
- Dispatch Dicon Magazine BTS Behind
- BT21 Study Planners
- Puma x BTS Turin
We actually wanted to buy a lot moooore kpop merch (from other groups too) but since we didn’t have enough money, we prioritized just buying all the BTS stuff we wanted! We’ve wanted to buy the Puma shoes ever since they came out but all the resellers were jacking up the prices 😳 so we decided to wait a little bit longer and just buy when we get to Korea. It took us about 3 Puma stores before we finally found one that had our size. Thank God 🤗 The Dicon magazine and the BT21 study planners were unplanned purchases and we actually just chanced upon them while looking around at a CD store in Myeong-dong Underground Shopping Center.
Food Since the product names on this are Korean characters, I won’t bother naming each item. The blue pack with the bunny are dry noodles, the one that says CRUNKY are chocolate crunchies with strawberry filling, and the pink box are brownies (well it’s the only one with English words). The chocolates and brownies are so good!! Haven’t tried the noodles yet but I’m super excited to eat them soon 😍
Ok that’s about it! I still have loads to share about my Korea trip so this post isn’t enough for sure. I’ll most likely do a series of posts or probably a travel diary to chronicle every single day of my trip! Korea was amazing & I just can’t wait to go back!!! 💜