This holiday season, I opted for a naturally fresh pink “glow” look. I know official Christmas colors are red and green, but I wanted to match my whole look with my outfit (a purplish pink velvet dress). Lol 😂
Here are the products that I used to achieve this look!
- Biore UV Aqua Rich Whitening Essence – I always make sure to apply sunscreen before putting on makeup, and I just LOVE Biore — this one is actually my everyday sunscreen because how light it feels on the skin.
- Happy Skin Instabeauty Blur Cream – I use this as both a primer and foundation. It has a great mattifying effect, which helps me hide red spots on my face when I get rashes sometimes.
- Peri Pera Ink Lasting Pink Cushion – My favorite cushion because it gives a great pink glow on the skin 💗
- Althea Petal Velvet Powder – Really compact and easy to us. Easy to carry around for a quick touch up
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer – My holy grail concealer 👌 Really able to conceal dark under eye area and helps make my eyes pop out more. Good coverage and blends well!
- Etude House Play 101 Stick #10 Highlighter – Really easy to use highlighter stick that I love for being so convenient and on-the-go friendly! It’s very subtle and light which is exactly what I wanted for this natural look.
1. K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Lasting 2 Way Eyebrow (Powder + Liquid) – I use the liquid tattoo first and add in gentle strokes to make it look more natural. Then I use the powder to fill in some empty areas. Makes my brows look super natural; doesn’t look like a drawing! 👌
2. Benefit Gimme Brow – After filling in my brows, I use this brow gel to add a bit more pop and volume to lock the whole look.
3. Colourpop Zingara Super Shock Eyeshadow Set – These shadows aren’t really as pigmented as I would want them to be, but since I wanted just a subtle color on my eyes, I opted to use these. For this particular look, I used Paradox, a satin dark pinkish purple color, and Jinxie, a soft pearlized gold as highlights on top.
1. Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in the shade Plushest Punch – I chose this really pretty pink color since it went well with the look I was aiming for. It has really great color payoff and is exactly the kind of pink I would go for as it’s super wearable. I also LOVE the formula because it’s very moisturizing and keeps my lips healthy and hydrated.
2. Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumping Gloss in Nude Star – I topped my lips with this nude color lip gloss to add more shine. It’s also a plumping lip gloss so it’s able to make my lips appear fuller.
What are your holiday looks? Mine isn’t very Christmasy but I really wanted to go for PINK this year to match my outfit! Haha 😂
Let me know your fave holiday looks below! 👇
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!😊